The Human Resource Department is part of Fremont County Administration. The Human Resource Director is responsible for the oversight of personnel functions for the County. The principle objective is to serve Fremont County employees, or applicants, through establishment of an environment with a committed and motivated work force.
A committed and motivated work force can be accomplished through encouraging equal opportunity to all employees while maintain compliance with Federal and state employment laws, as well as compliance with County policy and procedures.
The department’s goal is to provide user friendly interfaces as it relates to forms, documents and access to their personal information through electronic means (Employee Self Service).
The department is committed to providing quality customer service while overseeing the personnel functions for the County. These functions include:
- Receiving, processing and screening job applicants;
- Assisting County departments in the hiring of qualified employees;
- Assisting supervisors in the development and or updating of job descriptions;
- Classification evaluation of job descriptions;
- Development and revision of the County Personnel Policy and Procedures;
- Assuring compliance to the County Personnel Policy and Procedures;
- Processing of on-the-job injury (CWCP) reports;
- Processing of property claim (CAPP) reports;
- Reviewing, interpreting, and assuring compliance with Federal and state regulations as it pertains to employment.
Fremont County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace. Candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.