You are here

Liquor Licensing (Unincorporated Only)

The Clerk & Recorder is responsible for processing all liquor licenses that are issued by the Board of County Commissioners as the Local Licensing Authority for the establishments located in unincorporated Fremont County. The Clerk to the Board reviews and processes liquor applications that will be considered by the Board sitting as the Local Licensing Authority.

For most commonly asked questions and answers, visit Colorado Department of Revenue Liquor Enforcement Division.

Application Packets are available below or at the Clerk's Office.